While we love a good summer bash, fall weddings make our hearts skip a beat. The gorgeous colors, crisp air, and cozy vibe of an autumn wedding are absolutely breathtaking. If you’re not convinced, here are ten more reasons to love fall weddings.
1. You can have a beautiful outdoor ceremony without worrying your guests are going to melt or freeze. (Well, at least not worrying as much.)
Photo Credit: Ulmer Studios on Wedding Chicks via Loverly
2. Apples! Apple engagement sessions, apple décor, apple pie…the list goes on!
Photo Credit: Meg Smith on Bridal Guide via Loverly
3. The natural textures and colors of the season lend themselves to some incredible bouquets.
Photo Credit: Erin Johnson Photography on Bridal Guide via Loverly
4. You can rock a dress with sleeves or a cozy sweater over your gown.
Photo Credit: Pat Furey Photography on Wedding Chicks via Lover.ly
5. Because pumpkin décor is one of our favorite ways to decorate at a rustic wedding.
Photo Credit: Suzie Beezie on Inspired By This via Loverly
6. The food! Think apple cider signature cocktails, a delicious soup course, and donuts for dessert.
Photo Credit: Photo by: Armando Rafael on Tinsel & Twine via Lover.ly
7. It’s the perfect time to wear your favorite boots under your wedding dress.
Photo Credit: Caroline Lima Photography on Inspired By This via Lover.ly
8. You can create gorgeous décor on the cheap — crunchy leaves, votives, and beautiful branches all make lovely decorations. Plus, they’re more budget-friendly than flowers.
Photo Credit: Andi Mans Photography on Wedding Chicks via Loverly
9. Because of the way engagement rings sparkle in the fall sun.
Photo Credit: Kourtney Allyse Photography on Kourtney Allyse Photography via Lover.ly
10. The romance of this season is undeniable.
Photo Credit: Ella Photography on Ella Photography via Lover.ly
Loverly is the heart of weddings: a visual inspiration search engine designed to help brides discover ideas, people to hire, and things to buy. Loverly makes finding beautiful wedding inspiration easier than ever! Their images are powered by the best wedding publishers and wedding shopping partners on the web. Find Bridal Guide on Loverly >>